Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bicolandia Invasion

As part of my blog, I post here my hubby’s recent adventure, last April 28 to May 1, 2006 their MC club HRCP and Bikers Brotherhood along with Antipolo Knights and TMG, conquers Bicolandia for their Southwind trip.





This post also inspired me because I’m also a Bicolana, and I’m proud to exhibit here the Philippines Perfect Cone the “Mayon Volcano”, this volcano is one of the most active volcano in the Philippines, that’s remind of Mt. Fuji of Japan.

This next picture was during the Buntanding Watching, Butanding is also known as Whale Shark. There are so many whale shark in Bicol Region specially in Sorsogon area, this picture was taken in Donsol Sorsogon.


See this creature? Its a Whale Shark...!!!! So big but harmless....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:21 PM

    omg....so close!!! i would have reached out to try n touch it but i think it shouldnt be done right??

    ReplyDelete