Friday, April 28, 2006

My Toxic Month


Oh my, I notice that over a month since my last post here in my blog. As much as I want to update this my working hours for the past few weeks extend from 8 to 14 hours. This is due to my current project for our marketing department. We are about to implement mobile application for our medical representative, first phase of implementation involves data gathering of all needed information to be used, and coordinating for the provider and outsourcing partners.

After data gathering, I’m also involved for the training of our reps because not all of them will undergo training at the same time due to their location. Some will come from Cebu and Davao, if the company can’t afford to add some cost for their training I might be the one who will conduct the training. Which is I’m very excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment