Monday, January 16, 2006

Sara Larsson Famous Blog

I recently notice that there is a sex scandal circulating (daw) involving Sara Larsson of Startruck 3, but this is not the news I’m interested, when I visit this blog entry, I was stunned on how many comments its already registered in this blog alone (as of my writing 656 entry na) and still counting because she was also eliminated last Sunday.

Actually I also notice that Sara’s Blog earned so much fame not just because of her elimination but because of the sex video issue. Anyway poor girl…Is there anything that GMA7 can do about this, her blog was earning visits Im sure but the poor girl are stabbing right in front of them, is that what the show is all about? I suppose there is a moderator for all the finalist blog, but it seems that they do nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment