Monday, June 16, 2008

Should Marriage License have an expiry date?

I know this idea deviates Catholic teaching, specially we Filipinos are the sole Catholic country in Asia. But actually i think this is practical, I know that the concept of Family as an institution may consider a "HOLY" or "BANAL" in our culture but actually there are "few" practical and more sensible arguments that I actually heard from some people (one actually from my office mates and to my surprise a blog also discuss this click here and look for #9 entry) asking or somehow thinking it out loud "why not this license or contract be renewable?"

Did it not occur to you why not? One of my officemate just saying that marriage contract may consider renewable for 5 or 10 years. And i think more women will agreed to it than men! What do you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment