Friday, March 28, 2008

Earth Hour 2008

I envy Sydney to have this social awareness very successful in their city last year when they started this advocacy. To the point that all over the world become aware and want to make a difference on global warming problem.

And this year Manila will participate in the 2nd Earth Hour wherein participating cities/countries, school, corporation and social organization are about to shut their lights off.

Personally i don't know if i could turn my electricity off. I have a 1yr old baby and its summer season in Manila. It means it will definitely hot if we will turn our electricity off. I'm wondering if I could cheat in this event (hehehheheh - bad idea i think). We will turn off the lights but we still using our electric fan during this 1 hour event.

Anyway, I found this video on www.youtube.com. Take a look.





To know more about earth hour visit thier website:www.earthhour.org

No comments:

Post a Comment