Friday, January 09, 2009

Day 2: Crocodile Farm and NCCC Mall

We don't have a planned itinerary in this trip but if you ask me what i want to do in Davao I want to visit Crocodile Farm, Eden Farm, Phil Eagle Center and Pearl Farm, but since we have a limited time we decided in our day 2 we go to Crocodile Farm since its the most nearest in Agdao. My brother in law take us there.

Crocodile Farm is actually like zoo for me, majority of what we saw is off course "CROCS".

Some Pictures taken there:





We have our lunch in NCCC Mall, actually I though malls in the province are much more smaller and crowded but to my surprise, it also resembles Metro Manila Mall. Except locals talks to you sometimes in their dialect.

Renren picture in an arcade while were malling:

No comments:

Post a Comment