Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My V Card from Bembem


It was late last night and my daughter waits for me to give a valentine card and according to my mom its Bembem's idea to make a card for me and hubby. I feel guilty because that night I am supposed to arrive home early because we have to review her lessons because today is her final exam in pre-school. She keeps smiling, kissing and hugging me when I arrived home then she actually extend her hands and present to me her creation. I’m actually stunned and touched at the same time because of her thoughtfulness.

The card she gave me was not the usual school project like last year, wherein they make a valentine card for their parents, now it is my daughter’s initiative to give us one.

Click here to view the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment