Monday, November 14, 2005

Google Analytics - Track your traffic Now

This excite me much since im into blogging, another way to track your clicks and visit. I sign up and working out how to set this up. AFAIK, this service they have now are originally from Urchin, and since Google is buying any company related to internet well what are we expecting them to do.

This is my screenshot of my script inserted in the index.html of my blogger account.


Screenshot of my script inserted before /head tag


4 comments:

  1. hey, i'm having trouble with the code. goggle analytics tracking code has not been detected on my website's home page even after i've add the code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you insert your code before head end tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i try inserting my code just before /head tag but still unsuccessful. :(

    ReplyDelete