From a mailing list
RULES FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE:
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
6. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
7. At least once everyday, try to say one kind of complimentary thing
to your partner.
8. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for
9. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one
who does the most talking.
Kuya June & Ate Miling Rivera
Family Life Ministry
NSGD Parish, Guadalupe Viejo